History of the company
BGFCL derives its origin from Pakistan Shell Oil Company, which was formed in Karachi, Pakistan on May 30, 1956. With emergence of Bangladesh and promulgation of Petroleum Act, 1974 the Government of Bangladesh (GOB) bought all the shares of the Pakistan Shell Oil Company with effect from August 09, 1975. The Company was renamed as Bangladesh Gas Fields Company Ltd. (BGFCL) on September 12, 1975.
Abdur Razzaque Khan
Manager (Information & Website Technology)
Mobile no.: +8801730093695